Moringa for Weight Loss
Weight-Loss Combo: Miracle Nut (30 capsules) & GREEN GOLD Moringa Super Juice Concentrate Extract (450 ml) Our super potent, metabolism kick-starting concentrate and miracle nut combo is sure to give you system a kickstart into the new you! Results vary but results it has always gotten. Ask us how! Lose centimetres and weight while you sleep! No special diets No exercising 100% natural product Cleanses your system and dissolves the excess fat from your body while you sleep. The miracle nut also acts as an appetite suppressant and stops cravings. To order from our online store, click here https://www.moringasynergy.co.za/product/weightloss-concentrate-miracle-nut-combo/
Moringa for Weight Loss: How Does It Work?
Deep green in colour and with an earthy aroma, Moringa leaves are known around the world as a nutritional and therapeutic powerhouse. Of late, it’s become a popular superfood, and for good reason. It’s packed with protein, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins. But did you know Moringa can also reduce appetite, burn fat, promote stable blood sugar levels, and give a boost of energy? All of these things mean that Moringa is an excellent choice if you’re looking to shed a few pounds.
Stimulates Fat Metabolism
The leaves of the Moringa plant are rich in chlorogenic acid, an important antioxidant also found in coffee and green coffee bean extract. This antioxidant can support weight loss by promoting normal blood sugar, insulin, and triglycerides.
Promotes Stable Blood Sugar
Moringa promotes stable blood sugar through its high fibre content, as well as secondary metabolites — glucosinolates, flavonoids, and phenolic acids — which inhibit amylase activity (amylase is a digestive enzyme that helps you metabolize starch into glucose). Moringa keeps the gut from absorbing starch and glucose, sending them out as digestive waste instead.
Energises the Body
People traditionally used Moringa as an energy booster. With more than 92 nutrients and 46 types of antioxidants, it makes sense that a bit of Moringa would energize your body. Those nutrients get into your cells and give them a quick pick-me-up.
Kicks Cravings to the Curb
One of the hardest parts of losing weight is cutting out high-sugar, high-fat foods that many people crave. Research shows that Moringa reduces food cravings and controls appetite due to its complete nutritional profile. Moringa is high in protein and packed with vitamins and minerals.
This craving-reduction effect may be due to its ability to keep blood sugar in balance. Typically, it’s the spikes and crashes in blood sugar that lead to cravings. Some evidence also suggests that Moringa promotes healthy levels of leptin, the “fullness hormone.”
Reduces Bloating & Water Retention
Water retention can leave you feeling puffy and uncomfortable. Moringa not only promotes a normal response to inflammation in the body, but it also helps reduce water weight. Together, these features lead to a general stabilization of body weight.
Inflammation is the body’s reaction to infection, often causing swelling. Long-term inflammation is associated with many disease conditions, from diabetes to autoimmune diseases and even cancer. Reducing inflammation through healthy nutrition is vitally important. With its many nutrients and antioxidants, Moringa promotes a healthy response to inflammation.
Moringa Supports Your Heart and General Health
Moringa has numerous other health benefits. Its leaves contain a compound called beta-sitosterol that promotes healthy blood cholesterol levels — even when a high-fat diet is consumed. Don’t use that as an excuse to eat unhealthily!
You will have a much healthier body with a plant-based diet, incorporating healthy fats and oils. Remember to add Moringa to keep blood cholesterol in balance, not to counter poor food choices.
The Many Other Benefits of Moringa
OUR GREEN GOLD SUPPLEMENT RANGE:
Visit our Online Shop to order & view the FULL Green Gold Moringa Supplement Range: https://www.moringasynergy.co.za/shop-1/
GREEN GOLD MORINGA SUPPLEMENT RANGE:
- Moringa Dried Leaves 50 g & 250 g
- Moringa Dried Leaf Powder 100 g, 500 g & Bulk per kg
- Moringa Dried Leaf Capsules 60’s, 90’s & 120’s (Wellness, Sportsmen, Kids & Blood Sugar Support)
- Moringa Super Juice Concentrated Extract 450 ml
- Kou X, et al. Nutraceutical or pharmacological potential of Moringa oleifera Lam. Nutrients. 2018 Mar;10(3):343.
- Anwar F, et al. Moringa oleifera: a food plant with multiple medicinal uses. Phytother Res. 2007;21(1):17-25.
- Thurber MD, et al. Adoption of Moringa oleifera to combat under-nutrition viewed through the lens of the “Diffusion of Innovations” theory. Ecol Food Nutr. 2009 May 1;48(3):212-225.
- Taweerutchana R, et al. Effect of Moringa oleifera leaf capsules on glycemic control in therapy-naïve type 2 diabetes patients: a randomized placebo controlled study. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2017;2017:6581390.
- Leone A, et al. Effect of Moringa oleifera leaf powder on postprandial blood glucose response: in vivo study on saharawi people living in refugee camps. Nutrients. 2018 Oct;10(10):1494.
- Waterman C, et al. Isothiocyanate-rich Moringa oleifera extract reduces weight gain, insulin resistance and hepatic gluconeogenesis in mice. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2015;59(6):1013-1024.
- Reinert, J. Mission moringa: the miracle tree and its healing properties. WHOLifE Wholeness and Wellness Journal. 2013;19.
- Meng S, et al. Roles of chlorogenic acid on regulating glucose and lipids metabolism: a review. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013;801457.
- Barbagallo I, et al. Moringa oleifera Lam. improves lipid metabolism during adipogenic differentiation of human stem cells. Pharmacol Sci. 2016 Dec;20(24):5223-5232.
- Cáceres A, et al. Pharmacologic properties of Moringa oleifera. 2: Screening for antispasmodic, antiinflammatory and diuretic activity. J Ethnopharmacol. 1992 Jun;36(3):233-237.
- Vergara-Jimenez M, et al. Bioactive components in Moringa oleifera leaves protect against chronic disease. Antioxidants (Basel). 2017 Dec;6(4):91.