Moringa for Arthritis
HOW TO TREAT ARTHRITIS
- Arthritis is usually treated with medications like analgesics (painkillers), non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), antirheumatic drugs, and in some cases, surgery may be required.
- However, these treatment options are often associated with serious side effects (liver damage, kidney damage, nausea, stomach ulcers, etc.) and may not even be fully effective in treating the disease.
- Hence, there is an ever-growing requirement for natural alternatives that can serve as an efficacious measure against arthritis.
- Moringa is being considered as such an alternative.
VARIATIONS OF ARTHRITIS
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is the most common serious inflammatory form of arthritis. The symptoms include inflammation and soft tissue swelling of many joints at the same time. It is an autoimmune disorder whereby the deregulated immune system starts to attack the joints. It is a chronic condition in which the synovium (the tissue that lines and lubricates the joints) becomes inflamed. Rheumatoid arthritis is three to four times more common in women than in men. Even though it normally occurs at the age of 30 and above, children can also be affected. Basically, anyone at any age can have rheumatoid arthritis.
- Gout is a very common condition, where 80% of those affected are men. It is caused by the formation of multiple, needle-like uric acid crystals in a joint. It is commonly associated with diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure and heart disease. In its most common form, gout is an intensely painful arthritis, where one joint (usually the big toe or the knee) becomes very hot, swollen and tender; painful to the point where even light touching causes extreme pain.
- Osteoarthritis, sometimes called degenerative joint disease, is wear and tear of the joints cartilage over time, combined with thickening of the bone surrounding the area and bony outgrowth (osteophytes) at the joint margin. Cartilage is the cushion inside your joint. This tissue is firm, thick and slippery. It covers and protects the ends of bones where they meet to form a joint. When osteoarthritis hits, such simple, everyday movements can hurt. Taking the stairs can be painful. Walking a few steps, opening a door, and even combing your hair can be hard. Osteoarthritis accounts for 23% of knee pain in those above 55 years of age and 39% in those over 65 years.
WAYS TO RELIEVE THE INFLAMMATION AND PAIN ASSOCIATED WITH ARTHRITIS
1. Take Supplements:
Emerging Studies Find Moringa Helps Alleviate Arthritic Symptoms
Moringa Oleifera is rich in bioactive compounds such as: glucosinolates, flavonoids, carotenoids, Vitamin C, folate, minerals i.e.: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium), fatty acids, and Vitamin E
Traditionally, Moringa has been used to improve health issues such as iron-deficiency, hysteria, paralysis, skin infections, diabetes, and other such ailments. The nutritional profile of Moringa Oleifera makes it highly therapeutic. Research suggests that Moringa has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, analgesic, antidiabetic, antimicrobial, antihypertensive, diuretic, and antitumor properties.
MORINGA CAN SUPPRESS INFLAMMATION IN ATHRITIS
- Moringa oleifera is known for strong anti-inflammatory action and can be very useful against inflammation in this disease.
- The leaf-extract of Moringa has been found to markedly suppress the pro-inflammatory molecules such as TNF-α, interleukins (IL-10, IL-1β), cyclooxygenase-2, prostaglandin-2, etc. and the inflammatory pathway, NF-kappa B.
- Moreover, the root extracts of Moringa have shown significant anti-inflammatory activity in an animal model of arthritis.
- Also, the results were comparable to a popular anti-inflammatory drug, indomethacin.
- For more information, visit: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15776678/ https://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/24/3/2098/htm
- Getting regular exercise is the best way to prevent further degradation of the joints. Start slowly with 10-15 minutes of exercise daily if you haven’t done any exercise recently. Increase the duration and intensity when you can feel more energetic.
- The natural boost of energy from our Green Gold Moringa Wellness Label Capsules plus the anti-inflammatory properties will help to alleviate inflammation associated with the arthritic pain.
- To order this amazing product from our online store, click on the link below: https://www.moringasynergy.co.za/product/capsules-90s/
3. Apply Moringa Pure Oil:
- Apply just a little bit of our Green Gold Moringa Pure Oil on the joint areas or anywhere else that you experience chronic pain.
- The powerful combination will work to further relieve your inflammation, relieve your pain, and make it better and easier for you to get more exercise.
- To order this amazing product from our online store, click on the link below: http://MORINGA OIL FOR MASSAGE – HUMAN 250ml